1. Product Knowledge– You know you want new countertops but aren’t sure of what material is best for you and your space. Our knowledgable staff will show you different material samples and colors, inform you of the pros and cons of each, and the ability to actually feel and see the product.
2. Decide on a Material/Color– Once you have decided on what color and material you want we will be about to know what we are working with and how we can best utilize it in your space.
3. Measure and Quote– We will set up a free consultation at your home/business, where we will measure and give you a free quote.
4. Fabricate and Install– Once the material arrives we will fabricate the stone in house and our professional installers will schedule a time to install your new countertop/shower.
5. After the install is complete we will educate you on how to maintain, clean and take care of your new stone.
6. Enjoy your new countertop/shower for many years!